Shayne Graham is one of the most accurate kickers in the NFL and ranks in the top three most accurate kickers in the NFL. Graham has converted 245 of 287 field goals for an 85 field goal percentage, the third best total in NFL history. He has made 368 of 373 extra points in his NFL career. In 2007 Graham began the season second all-time in career NFL field goal accuracy, and though he dipped to third place after Week 1, he regained the No. 2 spot after Week 2 and held it the remainder of the season. Shayne is a veteran of twelve NFL seasons with the Buffalo Bills (2001), Carolina Panthers (2002), Cincinnati Bengals (2003-09), New York Giants (2010), New England Patriots (2010), Miami Dolphins (2011), Baltimore Ravens (2011), Houston Texans (2012). Shayne Graham currently plays for the Cleveland Browns.
- Graham is the third-most accurate kicker in NFL history
- Points in a season: 138 in 2012.
- Field goals in a season: 31 in 2012.
- Made 12-of-12 field goal attempts, becoming the first Patriots kicker with at least 10 attempts in one season to connect on all of them. Was good on 35 of 37 extra points.
- Consecutive FGs made: 21, compiled in 2007 from Games 1-10, breaking the record of 17 he posted over 2005-06.
- Career FG percentage: 85.3, on 245-of-287.
- Season FG percentage: 100, set in '10 and '11.
- Consecutive PATs made: 158, compiled from Game 1 of 2003 through Game 11 of 2006.
- Career PAT percentage: 98.6, on 368-of-373.
- Season PAT percentage: 100.0, on 47-of-47 in 2005 (most attempts among a number of perfect seasons recorded).
- Career Longest Field Goal Made - 53-yards
- Became the first Patriots kicker with at least 10 attempts in one season to connect on all of them making 12-of-12 field goals in 2010.
- 2005 - Graham earned his first-career Pro Bowl selection, after leading the AFC with a Bengals' franchise-record 131 points (third in the NFL) while connecting on 28 of 32 field goal attempts and a career-high 47 extra point attempts.
- Finished his tenure with Cincinnati as the franchise's most accurate kicker, producing an 86.8% mark (177 of 204) in seven seasons.
- Owns Bengals record for points in a season (131 in 2005), field goals in a season (31 in 2007) and Field goals in a game (7 in 2007).
- Is the Bengals' No. 2 all-time scorer with 779 points (Jim Breech - 1,151 points)